First, let me define nearcation - a word I learned recently from travel writer, Matt Long (more about him later). This means "...enjoying a great break from daily life without going very far away." Sounds wonderful, doesn't it? Not too much (increasingly expensive) gasoline, reasonable amount of travel time, and a great time away from home. Yes, please!
|A Scarborough Inn NEARCATION awaits!|
Five reasons why the Scarborough Inn is an ideal spot for a Nearcation:
1. It is a true "break" from home. Located on an island, visitors enjoy sea air, an award-inning Beach and Boardwalk, and a wide range of additional activities and attractions for fun in the sun or on the water, in the downtown, or in surrounding areas. Check the Ocean City Calendar of Events for a sampling of additional entertainment options, too.
2. Staying at our Bed and Breakfast provides you with a relaxing haven close to everything on the island and with complimentary on-site parking. Park once and enjoy your carefree getaway!
3. We provide a tempting Breakfast every morning featuring fresh, seasonal ingredients; plus Afternoon Refreshments at 4pm in the Butler's Pantry.
4. The Scarborough Inn is close to many metropolitan areas and to hometowns - less than a tank of gas away. International travelers find we're convenient to Atlantic City (ACY) and Philadelphia (PHL) airports as well.
5. Specials and Packages make your New Jersey seashore experience affordable.
Relax, decompress, enjoy...get away from it all...close to home.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Scarborough Inn for your
Ocean City, NJ Nearcation!
Read the article by Matt Long, that inspired this post, Skip the Staycation, Go for the Nearcation
Scarborough Inn MAKE RESERVATIONS here.
Carol & Gus, Innkeepers
an Ocean City NJ Bed and Breakfast