Here in Ocean City NJ, there are some "Signs of Fall Season" that are unique to the Jersey Shore!
1. Bicycles are permitted on the Boardwalk at all hours (exceptions = Saturdays through October 8)
2. Parking meters are deactivated beginning October 1
3. No Beach Patrol protection (caution!)
4. Route 52 Causeway & Bridge onto the island will be one lane in each direction until May, 2012 when the construction project is due for completion!
5. SALES! Shop Downtown Asbury Avenue & the Boardwalk for great selection and prices; then treat yourself to a tasty lunch or dinner, too.
Through October 9, INDIAN SUMMER WEEKEND, stay at the Scarborough Inn and enjoy these - and many other - delights of fall at the shore!
Carol & Gus, Innkeepers
an Ocean City NJ Bed and Breakfast