Tuesday, September 27, 2011
5 "Signs of Fall Season"
Here in Ocean City NJ, there are some "Signs of Fall Season" that are unique to the Jersey Shore!
1. Bicycles are permitted on the Boardwalk at all hours (exceptions = Saturdays through October 8)
2. Parking meters are deactivated beginning October 1
3. No Beach Patrol protection (caution!)
4. Route 52 Causeway & Bridge onto the island will be one lane in each direction until May, 2012 when the construction project is due for completion!
5. SALES! Shop Downtown Asbury Avenue & the Boardwalk for great selection and prices; then treat yourself to a tasty lunch or dinner, too.
Through October 9, INDIAN SUMMER WEEKEND, stay at the Scarborough Inn and enjoy these - and many other - delights of fall at the shore!
Carol & Gus, Innkeepers
an Ocean City NJ Bed and Breakfast